Our Next Breastfeeding Talk : -
Breastfeeding & Nutrition Talk
Learn EVERYTHING you can about BREASTFEEDING
before your BABY is born!!
Many mothers are expected to just “know how to do it”, but the truth is–
although breastfeeding is a natural process, it needs to be LEARNT!!
Gina Yong believes that Health is the most important thing in Life and that it is our responsibility to preserve it. She is a mother of 4 beautiful children. She failed to breastfeed her eldest son but after much determination and research, she successfully breastfeed the other 3. After attaining her training and practical experiences from the USA, Gina is now a Wellness Consultant and a Breastfeeding Counselor. She is also a Success Coach and has helped many parents in giving the best of life to their children. She hopes that through her education and research, more babies will be added into the small statistics of “Exclusively Fed on Mommy’s Milk”.
2pm – 6pm
18th October 2008
Call now for a FREE Copy of “Breastfeeding Myths”
by Dr Jack Newman
- Why Breastfed Is Best Fed
- How to Get Started the Right Way!
- How Milk Gets From Breast to Baby
- Correct Positioning, Latch-on and Holding of Baby
- Avoid Common Breastfeeding Problems
– Engorgement, Sore Nipples Etc
- How to Increase Your Milk Supply
- How to Know If Your Baby Is Getting Enough Milk
- How to Breastfeed Your Baby Till His/her 1st Birthday
- Breastfeeding for Working Moms
- Daddy and the Breastfed Baby
- Breastfeeding Myths Debunked!
- And Many More!!
9 Lorong Damai 9
for Early Birds!