The end of 2008 was a sad time for us with the closure of Teeny Tiny Tapir, which shared the Bungalow@Damai with us. We’re sorry that Cressa had to go – but she’s having a lot of fun at her new job back teaching Kindy in PJ, and we’re sure she will still be bringing lots of joy to little ones.
We’re happy though, this month to announce that we’ve teamed up with a new couple – Liz and Dura who are gearing up for Doodlebugs at the Bungalow@Damai!
Doodlebugs are super full of energy, and Liz and Dura are certainly no exception. They’ve got a lot of ambitious plans for the Bungalow@Damai including :
- Super fun unique birthday parties for all children and their families
- Day care (yay!) where you can drop your kids off for them to have some fun free play time (and dare we say so mum / dad can have some fun free play time of their own…) – look out for their special Valentine’s Night night time day care program
- Weekly playgroups (possibly in addition to the Thursday and Friday Ibu playgroups at the Bungalow every week)
- Exciting daily classes for both parents and children
- Family friendly cafe – enjoy some fresh air and greenery in the middle of KL while your kids can safely run amok or use up some of their energy jumping on our huge trampoline
And plenty more! If you have suggestions about what you would like to see at the Bungalow@Damai, we would love to hear them too.