S’been quiet around here, but rest assured many little things are going on behind the scenes here at Tiny Tapir.
We’re working out a lot of kinks and processes to hopefully make things go a lot smoother in the future (without as much running around like headless chickens)…
A few things on the drawing board :
- Our wholesale / distribution program is being revamped with a lot of exciting and beloved products coming out in a big way
- We’re 95% complete on our stock organization and moving upstairs at the Bungalow@Damai – which leaves the whole of downstairs for use by the Doodlebug Girls
- Soon we’ll be ready to hold workshops, support groups and other events upstairs at the Bungalow@Damai – if you have any class / subject suggestions, or if you’re looking for a nice, clean, cozy venue in the middle of town, do contact us
- A few new product are in the planning stages (we promise they’re not just family related products, for those of you who aren’t parents)
- The Parenthood Fair in Midvalley is coming up in August 2009 – there will be lots of bargains to be had there!
So please do bear with us, we’re getting there!