Tired of pegging muslins or draping blankets over your stroller to encourage baby to nod off or stay asleep? Need to maintain your child’s sleep schedule even when you are away from home? Want something that works for babies and toddlers alike which fits your stroller or walker?
Introducing SnoozeShade, UK’s first universal blackout stroller blind! Made with breathable fabric and UPF50+ sun protection, it’s the perfect solution to help babies and toddlers sleep for as long as needed in their strollers while you’re on the go during the daytime!
- Made from a double layer of soft dark breathable fabric, SnoozeShade provides a shady and well-ventilated sleep environment.
- Elasticated top and sides with easy-to-attach Velcro straps ensure SnoozeShade fits easily to most popular prams and pushchairs.
- Check quietly and easily on baby with SnoozeShade’s ‘sneak-a-peek’ front access.
- Compact enough to keep with you at all times; it folds into a small drawstring bag to pop into n your change bag, handbag, hang off stroller handles or store in your stroller’s basket.
- Fits easily under most standard rain covers.
- Protects babies from the sun with the highest sun protection – UPF50+.
- Tested to all current British and European safety standards.
- High visibility seams and straps – useful if you’re out on darker days and at night
“Snooze Shade is a lovely product which enables babies to get all of the benefits of a day time nap whilst they’re on the move. It provides a darkened, cosy environment which will encourage daytime sleep even in babies who won’t normally nap in the pram. Babies who are well rested during the day are more likely to sleep better at night.” — Andrea Grace, sleep expert for Mother & Baby Magazine and author of “Teach Yourself Baby Sleep”